Important Issues In Labor And Employment Law
From a business perspective, labor and employment statutes and regulations are about risk management. We represent employers in complex employment litigation cases in federal and state courts, and at administrative hearings before agencies such as the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, the Florida Commission on Human Relations and the Department of Labor. We provide employers comprehensive representation.
From the employee’s perspective, we provide the foundation for a motivating and positive working environment. While both parties, employees and employers, should be working toward the same goal, these parties sometimes end up in employment disputes.
If you need a lawyer with extensive employment law experience, please call 954-406-7535 to schedule an initial consultation today.
Good Business Involves Legal Compliance And Planning
Strategic planning and foresight are the foundations of our labor and employment law practice at Danz Law. We offer strong litigation services and are prepared to take cases to trial when necessary, but we also value the opportunities our clients have to:
- Plan ahead
- Prevent discrimination and harassment
- Prevent wage and hour violations (i.e., overtime) of the Fair Labor Standards Act
- Create effective human resources (HR) policies and employee handbooks
- Resolve issues through administrative proceedings, internal investigations, mediation or arbitration.
Strength in litigation is crucial to success in these cases, and our more than 25 years of employment law experience has shown that the best way to mitigate the consequences of a dispute is to be aggressive and proactive. Our services often prevent problems from arising in the first place.
The Employment Law Representation We Provide
At Danz Law, we represent large and small employers. As we have hands-on business management experience, we understand the challenges businesses face when employment issues arise.
We provide representation for employers when the following matters arise:
- Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA) regulation issues
- Wage and hour disputes
- Sexual harassment
- Hostile work environment allegations
- Employer retaliation and wrongful termination claims
- Discrimination and disparate treatment cases
- Whistleblower claims
- Noncompetition / Non-solicitation violation allegations
- National Labor Relations Act (NLRA)
- Unions and collective bargaining agreements
Contact Us Today For More Information
For more information about how we can help you, contact our South Florida office in Cooper City by phone at 954-406-7535 or toll-free at 866-640-1080. You may also arrange an initial consultation with an experienced employment law attorney through our online contact form.
Danz Law, PLLC is where we put legal experience and depth of business management knowledge to work for you.